Disclaimer

You're now walking into my territory The rules are simple! No ripping and no spamming! And if you're one of them, you'll be welcomed to leave. Hate me? Just Click here

 user(s) are viewing right now
hits! since May 29, 2009

Hell-o!

My site-name is Mamoru but you can also call me Morla. Graduated and worked as a filmmaker, ze gets curious about lots of things, likes trying something new and full of surprises. Yawns a lot and gets bored easily. Want More?

tumblr site | livejournal

Subscribe



Chit-Chat

Hello these are the rules of my tagboard and I hope you will read it carefully before tagging. Thanks!

No advertising and rude message
Link exchange is closed
My tagboard is for registered user only
Don't comment on my post in here
Don't ask about resources (see the domain).



GIF



Poll

What is your favorite genre?


Archives
















Thursday, July 4, 2013 | Time: 9:39 PM | 2 box of chocolate(s)

It's been a while since I posted something in here. Y'know, I've always hoped that you guys still remember or haven't forgotten about me *lol . Anyway, how have you guys been? I hope you're doing well. Sorry for being hiatus for such a long time. I am in a holiday and enjoying every single bit of it . Because of my long hiatus, I'm going to post about lots of things that happened to me recently! And I also hope you won't get bored with this post .

First thing, I want to post about my recent haircut. Well, you see... I like trying some different hairstyles when I have a chance! And finally, my mom allowed me to cut my hair into this! (Hope it won't freak you out!). It's already growing again, though! You can say my hair is like a grass; it grows fast!
It only shows if I put my hair up like that.

Second thing, it's about movie! Y'know, 2 weeks ago, I've finally watched Monster University with my mom and my sisters! And if you're asking about my opinion, I must say, I really liked it! This movie succeeded to show how college life really looked like and I also think this movie was freakin adorable! Especially Mike; the green creature one! (If you like adorable thing, you should try watching it as well).

Monster University
"Tonight, we party like scarers! " - Mike Wazowski

Directed by: Dan Scanlon
Genres: Animation, Comedy, Family
First Released: June 21, 2013 (United States)
Running Time: 103 minutes

Trailer: #1 Trailer | #2 Trailer | #3 Trailer
Movie Rates:
Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan are an inseparable pair, but that wasn't always the case. From the moment these two mismatched monsters met they couldn't stand each other. "Monsters University" unlocks the door to how Mike and Sulley overcame their differences and became the best of friends. Written by: Disney/Pixar.

Btw guys, have you noticed that Despicable Me 2 is already out in cinema? If you're really interested in this movie, you can watch the trailer by clicking here .

[EDITED] Three days ago, I also watched Horrible Bosses on DVD! It was absolutely hilarious! You should try and watch it if you have time! [/EDITED]

AH! I almost forgot to tell you that last week, I tried rafting with my friends and my sister, Stefanie! And you know what? It was fun and really exciting! If you haven't tried it before, you should try it someday because I'm sure you won't regret the feeling when you try it! Well, these are some pictures of it!
: to see the pictures, click here.

Y'know, it feels really great to be able to post something in here again! I hope you guys like reading my post! And about my college update, in semester 3, I will be focusing myself in Digital Cinematography. In Digital Cinematography, I will learn about lots of things related to movies! I will learn about directing, acting, making movies, make-up effect and some other cool stuff! I hope I will do well in this course & I also hope for the best for you guys! Okay, that's all for now! See ya!

Mood: bouncy
Music: Super Bass - Nicki Minaj

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,


Previous - Home - Next


Copyright Compliance Policy
© 2018 mellomorla.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved