Disclaimer

You're now walking into my territory The rules are simple! No ripping and no spamming! And if you're one of them, you'll be welcomed to leave. Hate me? Just Click here

 user(s) are viewing right now
hits! since May 29, 2009

Hell-o!

My site-name is Mamoru but you can also call me Morla. Biologically a girl who gets curious so easily. Likes trying something new, weird and interesting. Yawns a lot and gets bored easily. Want More?

tumblr site | livejournal

Subscribe



Chit-Chat

Hello these are the rules of my tagboard and I hope you read it carefully before tagging. Thanks!

No advertising and rude message
Link exchange is closed
My tagboard is for registered user only
Don't comment my post in here
Don't ask resources (see the domain).



GIF



Poll

What is your favorite genre?


Archives


















Thursday, January 9, 2014 | Time: 3:08 PM |

I know, I know. I haven't been online since the last July of 2013. Whenever I want to update about something, I kept thinking that's been too late so... Yeah. I didn't update anything. Sorry, I'm truly sorry. It sounds like I'm making excuses, but it's true. I've been very busy. For example: if I wanted to update about things around August, it was already October. Yeah it's always been like that. I'm truly sorry for not visiting your blog and hiatus without saying any words. I've been thinking to take long hiatus from now on.


1. Celebrated Christmas (on December 24) with my whole paternal family.
2. When the Christmas party ended, I saw and picked up a baby bat that fell on the ground.



3. Went to Singapore (on December 26 - 29) & visited Universal Studios Singapore, Marina Bay, etc.
4. Spent New Year 2014 with my whole family and friends from High School and it was really fun!

Anyway, if you want to find me while I'm hiatus, you contact me in here:
Note: I post about things and photos that related to things that happened to me.
Facebook: 1 | 2
Blog's Twitter: Twitter.com/Mellomorla
Changed my E-mail address into: janemorla@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks for always being there for me and reading my blog! I really really love you, guys!
P.S: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2014, guys! Once again, thank you so much for everything.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Previous - Home - Next


Copyright Compliance Policy
© 2015 mellomorla.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved