Disclaimer

You're now walking into my territory The rules are simple! No ripping and no spamming! And if you're one of them, you'll be welcomed to leave. Hate me? Just Click here

 user(s) are viewing right now
hits! since May 29, 2009

Hell-o!

My site-name is Mamoru but you can also call me Morla. Graduated and worked as a filmmaker, ze gets curious about lots of things, likes trying something new and full of surprises. Yawns a lot and gets bored easily. Want More?

tumblr site | livejournal

Subscribe



Chit-Chat

Hello these are the rules of my tagboard and I hope you will read it carefully before tagging. Thanks!

No advertising and rude message
Link exchange is closed
My tagboard is for registered user only
Don't comment on my post in here
Don't ask about resources (see the domain).



GIF



Poll

What is your favorite genre?


Archives
















Sunday, December 6, 2015 | Time: 11:01 PM | 12 box of chocolate(s)

Hello guys! I want to tell you how happy I am because I just went on a trip for 2 days with my friends. Well they are not just like any other friends, they are crew of UMN TV. Some call us a team but we are more than that! We are family! Well it was a fun experience because we played some games that made us bond to each other. We also exchanged presents, opened up our feelings to each other and flew some lanterns! Here is the video of our activities:

Edited by: Felysia Agustin

To be honest, I don't feel lonely when I am with them. And it's a good thing because sometimes I can feel like I'm all alone even though I'm in crowded place hahah. And from this short trip, I also learn that.... loneliness comes when you're not in the right place, when you're not in the right place to be yourself. When you're not in the right place with the right people, or not in the right place to let things go without fear of being disliked by them. People don't feel lonely when they can forget about the loneliness that consumes them. And I got that from you, UMN TV! Thank you, guys! I'm glad that I found you all! And not only UMN TV, I also want to say thank you for always reading my blog. You guys also make me feel like I'm not alone and to be honest, it's fun reading your comments and reading your blog as well. Thank you for supporting me until this far! I really love you guys! And I also want to say thank you to my buddies, Bryan, Karmel, Diva, Fabi, Radhwa, Amanda, Icha, Stella, Maria, Stefanie, and all of my friends that I don't mention but still stay by my side. Thank you guys for everything you have done.

Note: Click here to see my awesome red hair!

Mood: cheerful
Music: Wakamonotachi - Moriyama Naotaro

Labels: , , , , ,


Previous - Home -


Copyright Compliance Policy
© 2018 mellomorla.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved