Disclaimer

You're now walking into my territory The rules are simple! No ripping and no spamming! And if you're one of them, you'll be welcomed to leave. Hate me? Just Click here

 user(s) are viewing right now
hits! since May 29, 2009

Hell-o!

My site-name is Mamoru but you can also call me Morla. Graduated and worked as a filmmaker, ze gets curious about lots of things, likes trying something new and full of surprises. Yawns a lot and gets bored easily. Want More?

tumblr site | livejournal

Subscribe



Chit-Chat

Hello these are the rules of my tagboard and I hope you will read it carefully before tagging. Thanks!

No advertising and rude message
Link exchange is closed
My tagboard is for registered user only
Don't comment on my post in here
Don't ask about resources (see the domain).



GIF



Poll

What is your favorite genre?


Archives
















Sunday, February 17, 2013 | Time: 4:45 AM |

I'm still alive. And right now, I'm in semester two! Things in college are getting tough! I have lots of friends who are more better than me. But good thing is... I'm still able to enjoy myself. I hope everyone is doing well, sorry for being hiatus for such a long time! Time really passed so fast and I wasn't able to post about lots of things that happened to my life. I hope, if I get a chance to post something again, it will be great and will be more proper than this. Thanks for supporting me until now! Let's meet again really soon.

Mood: discontent
Music: Beautiful - Ayaka

Labels: ,


Previous - Home - Next


Copyright Compliance Policy
© 2018 mellomorla.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved